We are looking for a Machine Learning enthusiast.
Come and work with us as
Senior ML Scientist (m/f/d)
As part of our young core team, you shape the financial planning software of the future. Together with our highly motivated team you develop mathematical tools that will help small and medium-sized companies to make significant progress in terms of their cash flow and financial management.
As a Senior ML Scientist (m/f/d) you can bring in your experience and engineering skills to work together with our financial mathematicians on the algorithmic core functions of our software. Based on empirical time series, you will develop deep learning algorithms for predicting, risk assessment of forecasts and simulation of financial scenarios in which the impact of business decisions is simulated.
A special focus of your work and creativity are explainable AI and deep learning techniques for the case of small data / few data to understand how enterprises really perform in stochastic markets.
Since we also investigate the influence of external economic factors, the algorithmic fields of work you should cover are:
- Classification of Time Series by Deep Learning
- CNNs, GANs, Transformer, Transfer Learning
- Predictive Modeling
- Financial Math
We work agile and problem-oriented on high-performance algorithms in a little-explored area with a self-governing team in which you are encouraged to find your own role. Part of our data culture is to constantly try out new ideas.
- Problem-oriented, self-determined and mathematically sound project work (“from research to business”)
- Active participation in the continuous technical development of the project
- The opportunity to work with experienced experts in machine learning and financial mathematics on Cutting Edge AI technologies
- Motivating research and working environment in a versatile start-up team
- Plenty of space and support for personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and short ways of decision-making
- Attractive salary
- German work contract of unlimited duration with all social benefits and 30 working days holiday
- Flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working (Home Office etc.)
- Unique office in the heart of Berlin
Since all work and no play make a dull office, we’re also rigorously committed to infusing our days with surprises, brain-stimulating activities and tasty treats. As a team member at flowpilot you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, and good times of all kinds.
We don’t believe in long email applications with tons of attachments. So if you’re interested in working with flowpilot, just get in touch with our CEO Bernd. We are looking forward to getting to know you!