We are looking for a Data Science enthusiast.
Come and work with us as
Data Engineer (m/f/d)
As part of our early core team, you shape the way we predict the financial future. Together we are developing powerful tools to enable small and medium-sized businesses to thrive and prosper.
As a Data Engineer (m/f/d) you are working on the core functions of our software and you will decisively advance the forecasting and planning functions of flowpilot.
Your fields of work are
- Classical Times Series Analysis
- Signal processing
- Statistical data analysis
- Financial Math
- Predictive Modeling
In our agile team you can fully contribute yourself and your personality and have the chance to achieve really meaningful results.
- Interdisciplinary work at the intersection of software engineering and ML engineering
- Motivating working environment in a diverse startup team
- Independent, problem-solving work with plenty of space for personal and professional development. Own engineering initiatives in the field of data augmentation are explicitly desired.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Attractive salary
- German work contract with all social benefits and 30 days paid leave
- Flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working (Home Office etc.)
- Unique office in the heart of Berlin
Since all work and no play make a dull office, we’re also rigorously committed to infusing our days with surprises, brain-stimulating activities and tasty treats. As a team member at flowpilot you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, and good times of all kinds.
We don’t believe in long email applications with tons of attachments. So if you’re interested in working with flowpilot, just get in touch with our CEO Bernd. We are looking forward to getting to know you!